Admission to Get Started Arizona is free for all Cox Business guests and TENWEST passport holders. However, with limited seating available, all attendees are required to register through the registration button below.
Six finalists have been chosen for the 2017 Get Started Arizona business pitch competition
TENWEST and IdeaFunding are excited to announce the return of Cox Business’ Get Started Arizona. Six finalists have been chosen for the 2017 Get Started Arizona business pitch competition. Each startup will have three minutes to deliver their best pitch “Shark Tank” style to an illustrious panel of small business experts to win a $25,000 prize package. Audience members will vote for their favorite startup to receive the Audience Choice Award and $1,000. Tucson residents can register to join the live audience free.
The expert business evaluators include:
- Rod Lewis, Director of Marketing, Cox Business – Moderator
- Greg Teesdale, Entrepreneur and CFO, Tempronics
- Remy Arteaga, Director, McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship, University of Arizona
- Tom Curzon, Partner, Osborn Maledon
- Cindy Jordan, Entrepreneur and Founder, Pyx Health
- Angela Kapp, Board Director of Crew Knitwear and aCommerce
These local entrepreneurs will be delivering their best business pitch in front of a panel of experts and a live audience of approximately 400 attendees.
Expect live interviews with the Get Started Arizona winner following their selection!
Get Started Arizona and IdeaFunding are both part of the TENWEST Festival of Innovation. Click the Buy Event Tickets button to find out more and get your TENWEST Passport today.